Explore our prices for lodging, tours, and activities with some package deals that combine it all for honeymooners and nature adventurers that we are sure you will find very accommodating.
Privileges of reserving with us direct via email@example.com:
-During GREEN SEASON 15% discount if you pay in cash for your stay with all meals included in the price (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
-During GREEN SEASON 5% discount if you pay in cash for bed and breakfast
-To confirm your reservation, we do require your credit card information.
- Finca Exotica ecolodge's cancellation politics apply (http://fincaexotica.com/rates-copy/)
- Discounts do not apply for drinks, extra meals, tours or other activities.
Early Bird Watching: 3 hour trip is $35 per person.
Nature Hike Half Day Trip: 4 hour trip is $45 per person.
Garden tour: 2 hour hike is $20 per person (children under 10 free charge)
Kayaking: 3 hour trip is $35 or $45 per person
Turtle tour at night: 3-4 hours trip is $40 per person
Horseback Riding: 4 hour trip is $55 per person
Corcovado National Park 1 day:
1 Day trip with a guide is $70 per person (group of 4 to 6 people). For a private day tour with a guide is $90 per person. We recommend you to reserve this tour 2 weeks prior to your visit but if you decide to reserve this tour once you are here we will make all efforts to locate a guide. In both cases there still may be availability constraints during the high season. Pack list: small pack, hat, hiking boots or sandals, water bottle, sunglasses, bug spray, umbrella or poncho, sunscreen, and camera.
Corcovado National Park staying 2 nights at Sirena ranger station:
If you want to go deeper into one of the biologically most intense places on earth, then the hike to Sirena ranger station is the primary rainforest experience you will remember all your life: The first day you will hike for 6-8 hours, mostly close to the beaches to get to Sirena. The second day you can walk the numerous, well marked trails around the ranger station. Return to Finca Exotica on the third day. This tour costs $ 246 per person and includes park fees for entrance and 3 meals a day, basic picknick package, sleeping mat, sheet, mosquito net and the two humble overnights at the ranger station in the heart of the national park. We highly recommend you a guide for this tour, not because you would get lost without one (you wouldn’t), but because you will discover, learn and understand a lot more about this amazing biosphere.
Guide for 2 people, 3 days: $360. The fee must be paid in full during the reservation process for your stay at Finca Exotica. We recommend you reserve this tour at least 4 weeks prior to your visit and there still may be availability constraints during the high season. Pack list: backpack, hiking boots, hat, sleeping mat*, mosquito net*, towel, sheets*, trash bags*, other shoes (i.e. sandals), medicine, water bottle, sunglasses, 1 flashlight per person!, umbrella or poncho, bug spray, sunscreen, and camera. *Items – we can provide theses items for 4 people upon request If you prefer to take care of everything by yourself contact Reservations Corcovado National Park Visit Web site (in spanish only)
1 hour massage for $70
Boogie board Rental is $5 for the day
Surfboard Rental is $20 for the day
Swim lessons are $30 per hour
Surf lessons are $70 per hour
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We will charge 50% of the total 30 days before your arrival date and then the remaining 50% on the day of your arrival.
- If you make a reservation within 30 days of the arrival date, we shall charge you 50% as soon as you have filled out the credit card authorization form and the remaining 50% on the day of your arrival.
- Reservations for our Holiday Season (19th December 2013 – 4th January 2014) will be charged the FULL stated amount 30 days before the arrival date ( We do not accept cancellations in Holiday Season).
- Your credit card will be charged in US Dollars ($).
- Our rates include all Costa Rica hotel taxes and credit card fees.
- More than 30 days in advance of your arrival date, you will not be charged for your stay.
- From 29 to 15 days before your arrival date, you will be charged 50% of the full stated amount.
- From 14 to 8 days before your arrival date, you will be charged 75% of the full stated amount.
- If you cancel 7 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will charge you the full stated amount.
- Here at Finca Exotica we only accept Cash or credit card for payment
- All accommodation prices are per person per night
- Prices include 3 meals daily, fresh juices, unlimited fruits in season from the garden, and the 13% Costa Rica sales tax (tipping is optional but much appreciated by the staff)
- Transfers are not included but we can organize round trip private taxi from Puerto Jimenez to Finca Exotica
- Bottled or alcoholic drinks are not included in the above prices
- Please remember to bring a headlight or flashlight per person
- If you are coming with a group, please ask for a group deal