Events at this location
Awakening the Spirit03-08 December 2019Would you like to immerse yourself in nature, relax and have some time take care of your mind, body and spirit?Would you like to
Awakening the Spirit
03-08 December 2019
Would you like to immerse yourself in nature, relax and have some time take care of your mind, body and spirit?
Would you like to learn how to improve your quality of life, change old habits, eat clean, and develop a powerful and unique practice for yourself?
This is the perfect chance!
Be part of a program designed for you to go deep into yourself, connect with your true essence, and discover the importance of self-respect, honour, and gratitude for life.
Supported by a professional team specialising in health, well-being and the internal arts, you are going to experience a real life changing experience. By the end, you will be feeling light, free, energised, and passionate about your life.
What is included?
Todd Chi has been on his path to self-discovery since the age of 18. Upon being very sick one day, he meditated, and afterwards emerged fully healed. This led him on his journey’s around the world for the last 8 years, training with different masters of Kung fu, Tai chi, Qigong, Yoga, and meditation. After gathering so much knowledge and skill he began to share this knowledge with the people. This is now his passion, to constantly improve himself, to help empower others, and transmit these teachings and wisdom to the people willing to receive it.
> Psychologist, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
> Vinyasa Krama Yoga Instructor, 500hrs RYT WT Yoga Chile
> Yoga Therapiest 200hrs RYT, Abhijna School India
> Thai Massage Therapiest, Himalayan Zen School of India
Antonia started following the path of yoga in 2011, delving deeper into the physical, mental and spiritual facets of life since then. She has been travelling for the last 3 years, having the opportunity to learn from inspiring teachers, experience different cultures and recieve life changing wisdom.
Se integrates psychology, yoga and ayurveda, to guide people to achieve a body/mind balanced life and create awareness around the effect of our actions on everything that surrounds us
Early bird until October 2
@ LEARN MORE for rates , availability and further details or contact 💌email@example.com
📞+56 9 90790592 / +506 85166934
december 3 (Tuesday) - 8 (Sunday)
Finca Exótica Ecolodge
'NEW YEAR - EMBODIED TANSFORMATION'29 DECEMBER 2019- 09 JANUARY, 2020
‘NEW YEAR – EMBODIED TANSFORMATION’
29 DECEMBER 2019- 09 JANUARY, 2020
Mountain and Beach Retreat
CHIRRIPO MOUNTAIN & OSA PENINSULA
Step into 2020 feeling refreshed, healthy and transformed, with a once in a lifetime chance to start your New Year in the mountains, jungle, and beach of Costa Rica practicing yoga, connecting with nature and tapping into the sacred wisdom of your body, mind, and soul.” EF
The Embodied Transformation retreat will be an exciting journey, the perfect way to kickstart 2020 with an authentic passion for living.
After arriving in San Jose, the group will set off on their pilgrimage, beginning in the Chirripo Mountains and then heading to the wild, remote and beautiful Osa Peninsula, one of the most biodiverse places on this planet, for a chance to connect deeply with authentic self, passion, and purpose.
Daily yoga, combined with meditation, breathwork, journaling, circling and storytelling, as well as Earthing, relaxation, and fire ceremonies, will bring you out of your head and into your heart, connecting you with your intuition and unleashing the free, whole, human within. Delicious healthy flexitarian meals, unlimited juice, infusions, and healing practices will complement your transformational journey, to leave you feeling your best and highest self for the rest of the year.
ELIZABETH is a yoga & meditation teacher, founder of WILD WMN and mama to her daughter Earth. She believes in the power of connection and community, bringing together souls in honest and loving communication, whilst immersed in nature. Elizabeth spent an extensive amount of time living in the wilderness, learning ways to carve simple ritual into meaningful experience and enjoys leading humans on transformational journeys that clear vision, heal wounds and lead to creative and beautiful growth. You can find out more atwww.wildwmn.com or on social media@wearethewildwmn
RETREAT AND YOGA PROGRAMME
- Twice daily yoga (vinyasa morning & cathartic or yin/restorative in the evening), meditation, breathwork, and creative journaling with opportunities to connect to Mother Earth and experience the wild, immersive landscape of Costa Rica.
- Nature walks in the mountains and the jungle to beautiful waterfalls
- New Years Eve Intention Setting Fire Ceremony (Bonfire)
- Evening Circling and Storytelling
- Full Moon Release Ceremony & Closing Circle on the eve of the 8th
- Optional activities, services and excursions (horseback riding, surfing, spa and massage and more…)
- Yoga classes & workshops with Elizabeth
- All ‘group’ domestic flights and transfers
- 1 night 4 star hotel in San Jose
- Mountain & beach accommodations
- Healthy ‘flexitarian’ meals
- Fresh fruit juice, teas and coffee
- Guided mountain & beach excursions
- Transformation gift bag
- New year’s eve & full moon fire ceremony
- Added staff gratuity
- 13% Costa Rican sales taxes
- International flights
- Individual transfers
- Lunch and dinner in San Jose
- Optional activities, services & excursions
- PayPal and bank transfer fees
@ LEARN MORE for rates , availability and further details
january 4 (Saturday) - 9 (Thursday)
Life’s purpose, Totems and Biological Movemen19-23 January 2020 Let’s talk about purpose, what is it and why do we seek it?The concept of purpose, although it seems abstract, is at the
Life’s purpose, Totems and Biological Movemen
19-23 January 2020
Let’s talk about purpose, what is it and why do we seek it?
The concept of purpose, although it seems abstract, is at the very heart of life, the imagination and desire of humanity and has been developed and analyzed by entities such as the World Health Organization (WHO), who affirm that people who have a better sense of self-worth tend not only to feel better and more adapted in their environments, but to live longer, be happier, have less stress and greater ability to overcome all kinds of traumas and problems.
How does knowing our purpose help us humans?
Because when we perform in that which we are good at and where we feel we serve naturally and spontaneously, our brain functions best and enters what has been called the flow zone, that is, the zone of creativity, mindfulness, development of maximum potential and presence in the here and now.
JOIN THIS RETREAT AND FIND OUT :
- How does Tuuls help me find my purpose?
- What about animals and power?
- You will be able to know where, when and how you work in your best and worst moments.
- You will understand who can be your allies and your natural family, which is not necessarily your biological family, but all those people with whom you organically complement and create support networks.
- You will know which are the environments in which you have all the opportunities to excel and in which by your personal characteristics you can fail because they are simply not for you.
- You will learn to recognize what serves you by greatly increasing your chances to make decisions safely and confidently.
- You will recognize a before and an after in the perception that you have of yourself, now with greater enjoyment and less guilt or judgement for your particular way of being and feeling.
- You will experience a renewed feeling of freedom and confidence because our system is based on biological and evolutionary compressions that are closely related to a spiritual and ecological sense of life on the planet.
The programme (general contents)
– Your Vital imprint: The specific way your brain processes information and how it positively and/or negatively affects your life.
– Personal Purpose as Medicine: to personally heal and heal our environment.
– The Power Animal from the three levels of understanding and work: shamanism, psychology and neuroscience.
– Mind maps: What they consist of, how they work and how to understand our life from them.
– Biology, neuroscience and shamanism.
– The body as the place of integration through the understanding and practice of biological movement.
– Tribal dance and power animal ceremony.
– Yoga, movement and more.
-Art Therapy and Shamanism.
WHO IS IT FOR?
All those people who are seeking clarity about their purpose and want to know themselves better, how they function best and what their role is within their communities. Also for those who want to develop, improve and/or find new tools and answers that allow a profound change in their own lives. It is also useful for renewing and deepening compressions on the increasingly narrow intersection between neuroscience, evolution and ancestral traditions.
For more information write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly with Finca Exótica
@ LEARN MORE for rates , availability and further details.
january 19 (Sunday) - 23 (Thursday)