Life’s purpose, Totems and Biological Movemen19-23 January 2020 Let’s talk about purpose, what is it and why do we seek it?The concept of purpose, although it seems abstract, is at the
Life’s purpose, Totems and Biological Movemen
19-23 January 2020
Let’s talk about purpose, what is it and why do we seek it?
The concept of purpose, although it seems abstract, is at the very heart of life, the imagination and desire of humanity and has been developed and analyzed by entities such as the World Health Organization (WHO), who affirm that people who have a better sense of self-worth tend not only to feel better and more adapted in their environments, but to live longer, be happier, have less stress and greater ability to overcome all kinds of traumas and problems.
How does knowing our purpose help us humans?
Because when we perform in that which we are good at and where we feel we serve naturally and spontaneously, our brain functions best and enters what has been called the flow zone, that is, the zone of creativity, mindfulness, development of maximum potential and presence in the here and now.
JOIN THIS RETREAT AND FIND OUT :
- How does Tuuls help me find my purpose?
- What about animals and power?
- You will be able to know where, when and how you work in your best and worst moments.
- You will understand who can be your allies and your natural family, which is not necessarily your biological family, but all those people with whom you organically complement and create support networks.
- You will know which are the environments in which you have all the opportunities to excel and in which by your personal characteristics you can fail because they are simply not for you.
- You will learn to recognize what serves you by greatly increasing your chances to make decisions safely and confidently.
- You will recognize a before and an after in the perception that you have of yourself, now with greater enjoyment and less guilt or judgement for your particular way of being and feeling.
- You will experience a renewed feeling of freedom and confidence because our system is based on biological and evolutionary compressions that are closely related to a spiritual and ecological sense of life on the planet.
The programme (general contents)
– Your Vital imprint: The specific way your brain processes information and how it positively and/or negatively affects your life.
– Personal Purpose as Medicine: to personally heal and heal our environment.
– The Power Animal from the three levels of understanding and work: shamanism, psychology and neuroscience.
– Mind maps: What they consist of, how they work and how to understand our life from them.
– Biology, neuroscience and shamanism.
– The body as the place of integration through the understanding and practice of biological movement.
– Tribal dance and power animal ceremony.
– Yoga, movement and more.
-Art Therapy and Shamanism.
WHO IS IT FOR?
All those people who are seeking clarity about their purpose and want to know themselves better, how they function best and what their role is within their communities. Also for those who want to develop, improve and/or find new tools and answers that allow a profound change in their own lives. It is also useful for renewing and deepening compressions on the increasingly narrow intersection between neuroscience, evolution and ancestral traditions.
For more information write to us to email@example.com or directly with Finca Exótica
@ LEARN MORE for rates , availability and further details.
january 19 (Sunday) - 23 (Thursday)