Spend a day just reading at the beach. We provide the books!
There is often nothing sweeter than snuggling down into a hammock overlooking a stunning landscape and spending time relaxing, reading, pondering the art of life and sleeping. It can be in these moments that one has revelations about what is important in life and how to achieve it.
Since one of our main goals here is to inspire transformational thinking and encourage simple living, we invite you to browse our library and then go plop down into one of many hammocks around Casa Grande or at the beach and expand your mind.
To provoke deep reflection and learning on topics of interest like health and well-being, sustainable living, green architecture, and the meaning of life, we provide an extensive collection of literature in our library in Casa Grande. Some themes include:
- Permaculture, organic farming
- Tropical architecture, design and landscaping
- Tropical Medicinal Plants
- Culinary and cocktail guides
- Wellness topics like massage, reiki and cultivating mindfulness
- Travel guides for Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua and other Latin American countries
- Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- We also provide chess and classic board games for day or evening entertainment
We encourage our guests to share their favorite readings by adding their books to our library. This way, we have a larger – and broader – panel to offer, and lots of our books cover several languages, including Spanish, English, German and French. No doubt you will find the perfect book to bring to the beach – or to devour, lying on Casa Grande’s couches.